Thursday, February 25, 2010

Coversyl More Drug_side_effects Why Do I Frequently Need To Raise My Insulin To Control My Blood Sugars?

Why do I frequently need to raise my Insulin to control My blood sugars? - coversyl more drug_side_effects

I am a 30 year old man with type 2 diabetes, but to take insulin and pills. My Quick Novo Nordisk Levemir at every meal and in the morning and before bed. A couple of months to calculate how much insulin was needed to share my carbs to 2.7, which are sufficient to maintain normal blood glucose levels might. In recent months I have increased my insulin and my blood sugar was high, starting from today I'll share my carbs 1.75, the insulin is much more than a few months ago is shared. I have 60 units of Novo quick dinner. Has anyone any idea why this happens?

Levemir breakfast 32 Units
Bedtime 34 units Levemir
Breakfast Novo Rapid 30 units on average
Fast Food Novo 40 units on average
Dinner Novo Rapid50 to 60 units on average

Glucophage 1000 mg twice daily.
5 MD Coversyl once daily
Zydol 100 mg twice daily (Neuropothy)
The maximum dose of Lyrica twice a day (Neuropothy)
Lexapro 10 mg once daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment