Sunday, February 14, 2010

M Jak Milasc Megavideo I Planning On Buying A PSP Tomorrow (Saturday December 29, 2007) I'm Buying The Jak & Daxter Bundle.......

I planning on buying a PSP tomorrow (Saturday December 29, 2007) I'm buying the Jak & Daxter Bundle....... - m jak milasc megavideo

I just put in the position, songs, video clips and pictures. I asked myself whether my work camera connect cable to my computer. One side is the USB and the other party has the same form of plug-in. If it helps my camera is a Polaroid A515 digital camera. The cable seems to work or save more and thats to come get.

3 comments:

psxsqual... said...

All cables are all the same ...
I have a PSP, so do not know if it has internal memory. I am sure, have a slot for Memory Stick you can all the media that you want to go there and paste it in this way.

Supergir... said...

Buy! I have six of them. I do not think you know, but I'm rich and I buy my family and friends. They are excellent and I'm playing every day! Good luck !!!!!!!!!

Indy said...

I do not want risks associated with ... I mean, it's only 8 dollars at GameStop.

Post a Comment