Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wedding Hot Buffet Menu I'm Planning My Wedding Reception Does This Seem Pricey?

I'm planning my wedding reception does this seem pricey? - wedding hot buffet menu

I have the price for a catering service, the room is also included in the price are taxes and) grutuities (spelling, so that I know of is the DJ. For Buffett, a bar at 6 clock, a table of fruit and vegetables, is including immersion and punch, wine and a sweet table with tea and coffee is $ 65 per person, so I think that it would be $ 6500.00 for one hundred people.
Buffet menu:
Buffet # 4 (Hot & Cold) (min. 50 people)

Linen, crockery and cutlery
Different breads, rolls and butter
Salad Dressing
Caesar Salad
Macaroni Salad
Potato Salad
Coleslaw
Bean Salad
Molds
Charcuterie Platters
(Black Forest ham, smoked meat, sausage, and Turkey)
Assorted Cakes
Hot Items
Roast beef
Tortellini Alfredo
Potatoes
Seasonal Vegetables
Tea and coffee

The cake and decorations can be delivered, but my grandmother made wedding cakes and flower arrangements, and I know that a lot of PPL who want to help decorate it. What do you think??

6 comments:

Poutine said...

Sounds good for almost anything
includes an open bar if you really much!

Jen said...

First, congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I wish you and your husband together a lifetime of love and happiness!

Weddings are so expensive now! You really sounds like a very good deal because it includes the price for the room and an open bar. (And if you are a DJ ... wow!) A number of things before signing the contract:

Make sure it is written that opened the lobby and bar. This means you will receive no additional cost ... especially the open bar. I saw this happen when the couple a treaty * was * thinking open bar signs, included, but it did not. You have an invoice after the booster.

It would be a good idea to ask what the bar and include how much. Another couple I know had an open bar, which was included in his contract, but could not read the fine print. Somewhere in the fine print a clause means "free beer". Any amount that is specified in the contract after the fact charged. And the problem is that wven if a party can atmosphere at your reception, there is no way to keep that data to drink as many people. A concierge would be unscrupulous business could be more for drinks that are not really drunk. This happened with my friends. To make sure it is specified in the contract open bar means "not a number", which is consumed during the reception.

Another thing is check the contract that the price does not include cake or decorations. Since it with other means, so make sure that it will be charged at the reception.

Always read all the waste from all the verbiage of the contracts before signing. Ask the room when one or two days before signing the contract. It is better to time by the treaty at a leisurely pace, rather than the general sales office where you can fly over the constraints of pressure and time, contract, and miss some important details have to go. These details could end up cost a lot in the extras.

Good luck to meU have a nice party!

pet_cats... said...

hell ya see someonebetter
http://catering.com/

stephens... said...

For everything that is included in the price, it looks good for me. Open bars really raise prices. It could be around and see the board, to see what they offer, but I really think that booking a flight with him.

Soul Shaper said...

I am helping my daughter plan a wedding right now. The price is somewhat high for serving food and beverages up to $ 100 results. However, they have many options of food. The price includes the people, serve and clean? Appropriate depends on your budget wedding.

Gwen C said...

She looks just like me! I photograph the wedding, but you can not live with me. : (

Post a Comment