Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Belly Button Tattoo Designs I Am Thinking About Getting This Tattoo Right Below My Belly Button - But I Have A Few Questions First...??

I am thinking about getting this tattoo right below my belly button - but I have a few questions first...?? - belly button tattoo designs

http://img374.imageshack.us/img374/1310/untitledzi3.png

The CD of my favorite band and I love the design, but I do not think that getting likr under my navel, above my junk, somewhat in the middle.

I fear that if I win or lose a little weight, a little weight, "really bad stretch? Or the little weight gain and loss has no effect on him?

1 comment:

bcos said...

I think if you win or lose a few of you would be a good thing, but if you are a girl and get pregnant, you can cover an issue b / c the skin. Looking through this b / c the band is perhaps not the favorite in 25 years!

Post a Comment