Monday, December 14, 2009

Cervical Mucous Just Before Period What Is Cervical Mucous Like Right Before Ovulation? And Other Times

What is cervical mucous like right before ovulation? and other times - cervical mucous just before period

I think I should be ovulating. used were not what I'm trying to go into the mucus. I went to a fertility friend and read, but I think it's dry in the recently stayed behind Overy 5th and 6, then the cream of 7 PML (July 29) 30-34 days. I still think the seams creamy mucous membranes, but the seams, which is more Strechy it early when Motic creamy. I do not think I fertile? Or increasing, but not yet? I never felt watery or delete them. It is creamy white, tan lotion, but he seems to mean, clearly looking for a bit, but never Strechy? Someone please help me I clueles

1 comment:

Tired of TTC said...

EWCM not being clear! When it reaches an inch or more, so it is not creamy and EWCM. All about color, but the elongation factor and moisture. It feels like a creamy lotion is not elastic at all. It dries very quickly when rubbed between the fingers. No EWCM. If kept moist for a long time, and extends between the fingers.

Oh wait-tones. You can also use your cervix (it is a bit of FF) to be sure. As a strong, soft, smooth and open, always ready, O.

Post a Comment