Sunday, December 13, 2009

Glucosamine Chondroitin More Drug_warnings_recalls What Dosage Of Glucosamine & Chondroitin Would You Give To A 13kg Cavalier?

What dosage of glucosamine & chondroitin would you give to a 13kg Cavalier? - glucosamine chondroitin more drug_warnings_recalls

I have my capsules of glucosamine Cavalier, but someone told me that glucosamine and chondroitin work (for a dog with a bad set of miracle) had also a gentleman. What is the dose and the raw power of the capsules would you recommend, 13kg Cavalier?

7 comments:

pierced_... said...

Personally, I ND calla ask the vet to give as much .. If you buy other items which are designed for dogs on the bottle itself will tell you how.

Here is an article with more information on glucosamine and chondroitin.

http://www.veterinarypartner.com/Content ...

spring_r... said...

I would give anything to your dog that did not even check with your veterinarian. Especially if you do not know what dose should be given, would not a new pill, which is a child with no idea that first. Even if it's just a daily vitamin. Ask your veterinarian before your dog and some other foods and water!

Marina said...

This is a problem with your veterinarian. He / she is the only "someone" should listen to when it comes to the health of their animals.

Karen M said...

I have an Irish Setter with common problems, and I swear by Vetzyme High Strength Flexible Joint Supplements - see link below. The website informs the bite of a 0.5. My setter weighs a few pounds more than about 32, and then a bite of everything!

Troll Police Dogs said...

The dose prescribed by the veterinarian.

Loki my springer! said...

If you want the best answer, ask your veterinarian.

Loki my springer! said...

If you want the best answer, ask your veterinarian.

Post a Comment