Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pinky In Action Reading Suggestions For A Book Lover?

Reading suggestions for a book lover? - pinky in action

Search for new writers ... or at least new to me. You can too old for you!
I love science fiction, fantasy, action / adventure, drama, romance, mystery ... in short, everything fictitious and well written.
I read the classics (diploma in a few lire requested that I should not) be so great for 1950. Suitable for age and content is not a problem because I until adulthood, and literature still questions about young love and sleek.

Oh ... Please, please, please ... Stephanie Myers and Privacy Policy. I have his books and I swear to everything good and holy, that if you have seen his name was preserved in order to read. Jure also.

Thank you for your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment