Monday, January 18, 2010

Bad Credit Florida Home In Loan Mobile I Need A Loan For $5,000 To Get Back On My Feet. A Contractor Took Me For 10,000+. Credit In Bad Shape.?

I need a loan for $5,000 to get back on my feet. A contractor took me for 10,000+. Credit in bad shape.? - bad credit florida home in loan mobile

It happened in Florida during the hurricanes last year. There should be a direct deposit and money was going directly into my account. We ask that our money will be deposited. We continue to receive an answer, we expect that the money is deposited into our account. After two months (15 people) woke up to the contractor to find work for the party. No money paid into our account. We must find a way back home to Oklahoma, and when I returned, I was 2 months behind my house to pay for three cars and payments. My credit was excellent to poor. Almost have my feet on the ground, but I need a credit for the catch and carries the last of my payments.

2 comments:

NunZ7777 said...

You need the prayer

blanksme... said...

Go here http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-1972638-103 ... Loans guaranteed by individuals - Unsecured Loans
50,000 satisfied clients a year can not be wrong!
Bad Credit OK

Post a Comment