Friday, January 22, 2010

Speed Boat Hire Old Johnson 35hp Outboard-Need Help?

Old Johnson 35hp outboard-Need Help? - speed boat hire

Hello! I fight for the answers to my old 35 hp Johnson motor. I have this old engine for a job that I did a few years ago. When I received the forehand and went very well. I went to another country a year ago, a month ago, even backup. I start the engine and run, never been in a low idle speed. I was a good start on the lake front of 3 days and the boat and would be at full speed and then, when he too lazy and tried to crank again boaging Out. I thought that the problem of carbohydrate and hired a person from the list craigs yesterday at $ 60/hr carbohydrates and melody for 4 To confess July. This man said he was cleaning the carb out again and tried to start, but could not. Then he discovered he was only fire on one cylinder, cleaned the points and said that this was not the problem and said it was probably one of the bobbins with a jump. I've had 5 hours of work for $ 300 and my boat is now not started yet. I have to really know whether this era of the automobile, May 50, the disadvantagesbe. Any proposal to help. Have you ever done something to clean the carborator. Thanks in advance!

1 comment:

from the horse's mouth said...

And that is why I am all my own repairs, unless your position on these guys ........ perverbial the nail on the head Hit "does not start now" has another $ 300? Please check the link.

Post a Comment