Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Patio Door Shutters What Color To Paint A Patio Door?

What color to paint a patio door? - patio door shutters

I am installing a new patio door and I draw no idea what color. My home is traditional ... such as handicrafts. The back is cedar shingles painted a creamy brown, with shades of cream and black check. I think painting the shutters MI I thought the color padded to the door the same color as the trim or paint the same color as the tiles and furniture in cream, my garage door. He also believes that the image of the same color as the shutters.
Any idea with the eyes of a designer?
Thanks

1 comment:

chicagir... said...

Cream or the color of the shutters would be good.
Upload a photo here and see what it looks like:
https: / / www.sherwin-williams.com/visuali ...

Post a Comment