Friday, January 15, 2010

Mom Son Have A Good Anal I'm A New Mom, My Son Is 5 Weeks Old. I Have Never Dealt With Diaper Rash And Just Curious If This Is It...?

I'm a new mom, my son is 5 weeks old. i have never dealt with diaper rash and just curious if this is it...? - mom son have a good anal

Dots is red, I think we can say, just right around the anus. got a few days ago, and it was when I stopped using Huggies wipes melon cucumber (I thought it was the smell!), so now I'm using Huggies wipes natural, odorless and hypo-allergenic, was still good and I realized it's even worse than the other days and it just came as a given time during the night. I use this paste butt, because I realized zinc was 16% higher than Desitin, which is only 10%. Just wondering if anyone had problems with parts of the cause? had Huggies diapers are used, and where I had many classes during my baby shower is used, and I can cause with Pampers, extremely absorbent core? Though I switched back to Huggies. Please help us, so serious, because I know I'm clean now, but it always comes back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Newborns are very rashy of life in the first weeks. I try to buy cloth diapers and the days seem so bad to use. The flow of dry air to keep their fast. The regular single-breath easy not when my kids got a rash.

Anonymous said...

I use Huggies diapers and wipes, of course, and brought no problem from time to time, when she gets a red ass i bepanthin pain on him and his past by the next diaper change

I have Pampers diapers and askmelater a terribly!

Anonymous said...

My daughter has eczema, so we work hard in order to avoid rashes. We Pampers Swaddlers, because they change the color of the belt when wet. From time to time, try a little warm water and mild soap, like Dove unscented laundry instead of rags, not only in the bathtub. Try to really dry before the coating. I know that are the cream of zinc in fashion, but my parents have used with extreme diaper rash ointment for 6 months A & D treatment original. I think it works better that way. Put a thick layer of winding, no white residue can be cleaned and protect him a good barrier for the skin.

Post a Comment