Saturday, January 23, 2010

Fitted Vinyl Tablecloth Any Ideas On How To Make A Fitted Vinyl Table Cloth Without A Huge Amount Of Sewing? Please Help!!!!?

Any ideas on how to make a fitted vinyl table cloth without a huge amount of sewing? Please help!!!!? - fitted vinyl tablecloth

I would like to make a tablecloth vinyl for my aunt and give your Thanksgiving morning, if you do not have much time to win. To give you an idea of the size that is a large oval table that 8 has. Now that the tapes of tablecloth at the bottom of the table, I can use more than once.
All ideas how I can use the elastic or string without much sewing vinyl? I would have no experience with the sewing machine and I do not think I have time to sew on a great idea! Thank you, I appreciate an answer!

3 comments:

dlin333 said...

You can save a tissue adhesive in any substance or go Walmart or craft store, turn off the ring, tail, left on the opening of two inches, to put an elastic pin security major, then run threw elastic pressing the PIN, make sure to watch, or pen at the other end so that it looked not come if I can run all the way to allow both sides and pull until it is as strict as you want, you a bit of getting used to, to attach and sew the two pieces, you can also use a hot glue gun, or even glue (Elmer's is not)

In addition, you can save images in the largest store of today, Wal-Mart installed buy / Kmart, etc,,,, if you have only one, not everything I want
,,,,, I think that everything they do is more, something special

Faith said...

Safety pins?

doodle4d... said...

What a great guy upholstery needle with an eye big enough that you can put a strong rope / string through das Sew a pamphlet stitch around the edge of the fabric about an inch from the edge. String / chain must be strong enough to pull the sheet will "set" around the table. The cord can be attached to a bow after the table is set correctly. I think it looks easy, and it will not much longer than vinyl on the edge clustered at the meeting of the water to prevent it. Also affects the vinyl rear fog light, not to remain a string for the string together a long time.

Post a Comment